Main Category : Administration Current Category :Departments
Handloom & Textile
- To identify actual Handloom weavers
- Economic upliftment of weavers through weaving Handloom cloths
- Stress given for Quality production of Handloom cloths & increasing quantity by using modern machineries.
|Superintendent||D.D.O. & supervise all official works|
|Sr./ Jr inspector(Auditor)( cooperative)||Audit works of B.K.S.S. & preparing Balance sheet|
|D.H.O.||Doing works of various BKSS & other official works|
|Inspector (Circle)||Working for implementing various schemes & preparing progress report|
|Inspector (W.E.S.U.)||Supply yarn to registered weavers, Collect cloths after paying wages and Selling the cloths in the respective Unit.|
|Instructor (HTC)||Imparts training to selected trainees pn Handloom|
|Demonstrator (circle)||Doing field duty on various schemes Circle wise|
|Demonstrator (WESU )||Offering technical guidance to the Weaver for producing cloths as per Specification|
|Demonstrator ( H. T. C)||Imparts training to selected trainees On Handloom|
|UDA & LDA||Performing clerical works in office|
- WCC - Under the scheme 462 nos of loan proposal submitted to the various banks.
- 500 nos of yarn pass book is already distributed to weaver for getting yarn at 10% rebate on mill gate price rate sponsored by NHDC
- Yarn supplied to Weaver under WESU for producing 3900 pcs of gamocha .
- Process is going on to identify 35 nos of poor weavers for receiving looms & yarn as grant.
- Training started on the scheme Economic upliftment of weavers for two nos of SHG
- Under the scheme MAHATMA GANDHI BUNKAR BIMA YOJANA aiready 118 nos of weavers enrolled during this year
- Under the scheme ICICI lombard 20360 nos of renewal forms received for health card.
|Senior Inspector/Auditor||4 nos|
|Junior Inspector/Auditor||4 nos|
|Demonstrator ( H. T. C.)||4nos|
|Grade lv||10 nos|
|Name:||Md. Abdul Hai|
Copyright © 2012 Morigaon District. All Rights Reserved. Hosted by NIC Morigaon